CBIS 4215 – ECOMMERCE
Semester: Spring 2017
Instructor: Dr. Bryan Marshall
Time: 5:30 – 8:15 pm
Location: ATK 309
Examination of electronic commerce in a global market. Course includes strategies for electronic commerce, Web-based electronic commerce opportunities, Web site design and evaluation, and technology and supporting applications.
Each student will:
- Gain a complete, concise introduction to electronic commerce.
- Understanding both the technological and business topics related to electronic commerce.
- Have integrated coverage of EDI and supply chain management topics.
- Be able to address security, implementation, ethics, and legal issues in electronic commerce.
- List the different ways to conduct business in a global market.
How to Write Great Blog Posts That Engage Readers by Steve Scott
E-Commerce Blueprint: The Step by Step Guide to Online Store Success by Rob Mabry
SEO 2016: Learn Search Engine Optimization with Smart Internet Marketing Strategies by Adam Clarke
A 900 – 1000 pts
B 800 – 899 pts
C 700 – 799 pts
D 600 – 699 pts
F Less than 599
The class assignments and grades are managed on D2L. ALL OF YOUR ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE UPLOADED AND GRADED ON D2L!!!