- Semester: Summer
- Year: 2023
- Course Title: Principles of Information Systems
- Course #: CBIS 2220
- Instructor: Dr. Bryan Marshall
- Office: ATK 306
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Online (email)
- Class Time: Online
- Classroom: Online
Examination of electronic commerce in a global market. Course includes strategies for electronic commerce, Web-based electronic commerce opportunities, Web site design and evaluation, and technology and supporting applications.
Each student will:
1. Gain a complete, concise introduction to electronic commerce.
2. Understanding both the technological and business topics related to electronic commerce.
3. Have integrated coverage of EDI and supply chain management topics.
4. Be able to address security, implementation, ethics, and legal issues in electronic commerce.
5. List the different ways to conduct business in a global market.
Web Hosting of your choosing. Dreamhost is recommended ($3 – $5 per month)
Grading (1000 possible points)
- Weekly Projects – 680 Points
- Lynda Courses – 320 points
The class is available on GaView at https://gcsu.view.usg.edu . Students are held responsible for class information contained in GaView.