Semester: Fall 2020
Course Title: MMIS 6295 – IT Infrastructure
Instructor: Bryan Marshall
Class Time: W 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Class Room: Online
Premium Support Hours: TR 10:00 – 12:30 am
Issues involved in the management of the telecommunications function. Overview of communications technology used in various business applications including local area networks, wide area networks, broadband networks, wireless networks, and Internet technologies and protocols. This course analyzes the strategic impact of these technologies on organizations and conducts strategic planning for telecommunications, including network planning and analysis.
Students should be able to:
1. apply programming to everyday life to solve problems.
2. see the value in learning programming and how it can help business.
3. approach a problem systematically, breaking down the required parts, and building a working application.
4. become more confident in their programming skills and what programs can do.
5. understand basic key terms like variables, constants, functions, and loops.
Grading (1000 pts)
A 900 – 1000 pts
B 800 – 899 pts
C 700 – 799 pts
D 600 – 699 pts
F Less than 599
Testout Module Quizzes (7 quizzes) — 250
Packet Tracer — 250
AWS — 250
Final Exam — 250
Testout Network Pro – English 5.0.10
Price: $129 (18-month license)
Purchase Code: 14-232TA