[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.bryanmarshall.com/wp-content/uploads/2018-Spring-MMIS-6505.pdf” target=”_blank” shape=”square”]Syllabus[/otw_shortcode_button]
Semester: Spring 2018
Instructor: Dr. Bryan Marshall
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: Thursday’s 5:30 – 8:15 pm
Location: Online (WebEx)
Examination of electronic commerce in a global market. The course includes strategies for electronic commerce, Web-based electronic commerce opportunities, Website design and evaluation, and technology and supporting applications.
Each student will:
- Gain a complete, concise introduction to electronic commerce.
- Understanding both the technological and business topics related to electronic commerce.
- Have integrated coverage of EDI and supply chain management topics.
- Be able to address security, implementation, ethics, and legal issues in electronic commerce.
- List the different ways to conduct business in a global market.
- How to Write Great Blog Posts That Engage Readers by Steve Scott ($0.99)
- The 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib ($2.99)
- E-Commerce Blueprint: The Step by Step Guide to Online Store Success by Rob Mabry ($6.99)
- SEO 2018: Learn Search Engine Optimization with Smart Internet Marketing Strategies by Adam Clarke ($7.99)
- Woocommerce User Manual for Beginners: Build your own ecommerce on WordPress by Michal Bradek ($7.95)
Grading (550 pts)
- WordPress Assignment – 100 pts
- Content Assignment – 100 pts
- Product Development – 100 pts
- SEO Assignment – 100 pts
- Social Networking Assignment – 100 pts
- Final Presentation – 50 pts
The class assignments and grades are managed on D2L. ALL OF YOUR ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE UPLOADED AND GRADED ON D2L!!!